Since I haven’t written much lately, I’m taking up this invitation to a meme.
- This might just be my first “meme” experience. I’m a meme-virgin.
- My fear of failure makes me fail at times, for not even trying.
- I cannot throw or catch to save my life. #2 is at the root of this. Apparently in school I refused to throw the ball against the wall and catch it, because I “knew” I couldn’t do it.
- I love to sing. In elementary school, my teachers chose me for a role in a musical. When the other kids (rightfully) cried foul, I didn’t pass muster in the audition.
- Recently I’ve been learning weightlifting and other forms of self-torture.
- It’s been too long since I made “real” art.
- Some of my “real” art involved altered toys and a Barbie that cut cheese.
- I’m quiet, but sometimes there’s so much going on in my head that I might as well be in another room
Now, I tag Jody… hope she’s listening.