This is the weblog of Tzaddi Gordon. I make my living as a freelance web designer. Most often these days I design and build custom WordPress sites. I call it WordPress sculpting because I think the perfect hand-crafted themes have just the right stuff added to them and taken away.
Miscellaneous stuff about me (I feel narcissistic writing this, but hey, you came to the ‘about’ page… )
- I live with my husband, 2 cats and 2 puppies in Roberts Creek on the fabulous Sunshine Coast of BC. Which means, apparently, that I am supposed to own gumboots. I don’t. Yet.
- I studied fine art (sculpture, ceramics, collage & assemblage mostly) at Emily Carr
- started (and ran for some years) an artist-run-centre in Vancouver’s downtown eastside (The Dynamo Arts Association – still kicking on Hastings)
- spent some time as a junior programmer before I became a web designer so as you might guess I’m a bit of a geek
- grew up on a sailboat (moored in the Fraser River… I walked to school, and yes, we had a telephone and TV)
- ‘Tzaddi’ is derived from the Hebrew alphabet, you’ll find all kinds of debate about it’s meaning if you google it
- You too could become an ordained minister of the Church of Tzaddi! Wouldn’t that be fun.